Take a look at the range of Inbound features available which include Call Queuing, Call Recording, Auto-Attendant, Voicemail, Call Whisper, real-time Advanced Call Statistics and Disaster Recovery.
The benefits of Inbound
- Use with any number, anywhere, from any device – the service is available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and is accessed through a secure user-friendly website
- Multi-purpose – use the service to effectively manage everyday calls, to enable employees to work more flexibly or as a robust business continuity solution
- Easy-to-use – the entire service is designed to be jargon-free, intuitive and to enable you to become very productive, very quickly
- Immediate set up – everything’s online and directly feeds into our network giving the ability to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features
- No capital outlay – no set up costs means that it can be funded out of operational spend,
From simple call routing to complex call centre services
Choose the best Inbound service to suit your business:
Ideal for the sole trader/single-site business that wants to set up and change their call routing according to opening hours/staff availability.
Suitable for multi-site/multi-department organisations that need to route calls according to who the caller is, by caller’s location to the nearest office or the relevant account manager.
Provides complex, reliable call centre functionality, suited to businesses that place high value on customer service and are looking to deal with incoming enquiries effectively without missing a call.
Who is Inbound aimed at?
Excel in customer service, for example by managing callers during busy hours or when the office is closed.
Contact centre services
Provide contact centre services – for instance call centres looking to professionally handle calls for multiple clients.
Cater for business continuity in the event of a disaster by instantly redirecting calls to another site.
Local or national presence
Create a local (01/02 number) or national (08/03 number) presence.
Record calls for compliance or training purposes and report on productivity.
Monitor advertising campaigns and report on the return on investment.