Acorn CPM provides an insight into historical and real-time data to determine calling patterns, level of dropped calls, response times and average handling times. Trends can be identified and a proactive approach taken to resolve any potential issues.
- From just £5 per month
- No upfront investment
- Rapid roll out
- Fully automated
- No contract term
Easy to set up, simple to manage
- No capital investment required. Acorn CPM is a fully hosted and managed service.
- No technical resources required, the set-up and configuration is managed by Acorn.
- Daily call data is obtained directly from Openreach and uploaded automatically.
- Companies can provision users directly without involvement from Acorn unless required.
Acorn CPM provides customers with a suite of graphs and reports at their fingertips, including:
- Time based analysis – when is our busiest time of the day, are we losing calls?
- Analysis per day of the week – which is our busiest/quietest weekday?
- Call duration analysis – how long does it take to deal with our customer with their enquiries?
- Ring time analysis – how long are customers waiting for their calls to be answered?
- Lost opportunities – how long do our customers wait before hanging up?
- Ring time statistics – are calls being handled efficiently during lunch or break periods?
- Capacity planning – do we have enough lines to handle all our calls?
- Directional analysis – do we make more calls than we receive?